ExpressDoc – Telemedicine for Members and Family
Forget what you know about going to the doctor
Doctor visits 24/7/365 for only $8 per month
Sitting on hold, crossing your fingers that you get an appointment, driving to the office and then waiting in a germ-filled room – this is the old way of visiting the doctor.
A better way to feel better faster
High-Tech House Calls
Speak with a licensed medical provider online, by phone or app from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Ask questions and discuss symptoms with a MeMD provider to determine the best treatment plan for you.
Our medical providers can submit a prescription directly to your local pharmacy when medically necessary.
Have a question? Our Care Coordination team is available 24/7/365 via phone, email or live chat.
Affordable, convenient, private, secure. More than 5 million people have relied on MeMD. Read what they have to say.
Commonly Treated Conditions
Express Medical’s family telehealth, powered by MeMD, provides online medical consultations with physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who can write prescriptions when medically necessary and permitted by state law. MeMD is not an online pharmacy, and medications cannot be purchased or dispensed from MeMD directly. MeMD is not a replacement for your primary care physician or an annual doctor’s office visit. MeMD is available 24/7 nationwide, subject to state regulations.
When medically necessary, MeMD providers can submit a prescription electronically for purchase and pick-up at your local participating pharmacy; however, MeMD providers cannot prescribe elective medications, narcotic pain relievers, or controlled substances. MeMD’s providers are each licensed by the appropriate licensing board for the state in which they are providing services and all have prescriptive authority for each of the states in which they are licensed.
$0 visits are capped at three visits per individual, per month. Each visit above the cap will be charged at MeMD’s then-current standard visit fee rate, collected at the time of service. Express Medical pays consultation fees beyond 3 visits with overutilization limitations. See agreement.
- One fee allows each member of the entire family to three face-to-face telemedicine provider visits for $0 out-of-pocket cost.
- The fee after the third telemedicine visit is MeMD’s standard charge per call.
- Providers available to network members are physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical doctors.
- All providers are State licensed and U.S. Board Certified Medical Professionals.
- Prescriptions may be “called-in” to a pharmacy within the same state in which the provider is licensed.
- Waiting time to speak to a provider averages less than 30 minutes.
- ExpressDoc/MeMD is a medical telemedicine network charging a monthly fee, but MeMD is not an insurance policy or associated with any insurance program.
- Registrations received from the 21st of the previous month to the 20th of the current month will be activated on the first day of the subsequent month.